jual Bergeranthus Multiceps, sell Bergeranthus Multiceps, buy Bergeranthus Multiceps, for sale Bergeranthus Multiceps, quality Bergeranthus Multiceps, export Bergeranthus Multiceps, import Bergeranthus Multiceps, green house Bergeranthus Multiceps, nursery Bergeranthus Multiceps
015. Bergeranthus Multiceps
Water Requirements :
Average Water Needs; Water regularly; do not overwater
under 6 in. (15 cm)
6-9 in. (15-22 cm)
USDA Zone 8b: to -9.4 °C (15 °F)
USDA Zone 9a: to -6.6 °C (20 °F)
USDA Zone 9b: to -3.8 °C (25 °F)
USDA Zone 10a: to -1.1 °C (30 °F)
USDA Zone 10b: to 1.7 °C (35 °F)
Sun Exposure :
Sun to Partial Shade
Bloom Color :
Bloom Time :
Late Summer/Early Fall
Soil pH requirements :
6.1 to 6.5 (mildly acidic)
6.6 to 7.5 (neutral)
7.6 to 7.8 (mildly alkaline)
Patent Information :
Propagation Methods :
By dividing the rootball
Seed Collecting :
Collect seedhead/pod when flowers fade; allow to dry
Allow seedheads to dry on plants; remove and collect seeds
Properly cleaned, seed can be successfully stored
This plant has been said to grow in the following regions :
Description Source : https://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/115137/
A more durable succulent plant would probably be looking for vain among South African members of the Aizoaceae family. I can say it quite responsibly, because we grow this plant for fifteen or more years, and during that time we enjoyed it with us (rather me!). For the minimum attention of the grower, the flower, in spite of all the misfortunes, is willing to bloom like life and to look exquisitely satisfied, while the remainder of its branched affinity should be treated in the same way long ago!
The plants of the Bergeranthus are very similar to each other and form a small number of genus, which counts only five species (B. longisepalus, B. vespertinus, B. scapiger, B. concavus and B according to the most recent (indeed, and for a long time) multiceps), growing in the southeast of Cape. Most members of the genus Bergeranthus grow in the coastal areas of this area, creating thick carpets of stiff, fleshy leaves, growing from tiny stems.
Oblivion The tangled spruce of Bergeranthus multiceps has its own coloration dependent on the amount of sunlight. In our cultivation process, when the plant experiences a period of growth from spring to autumn on a slightly restored site at the edge of the pergola, the leaves are dark green. The sun shines on them only for a short time, but repeatedly during the day. If the plant were exposed to a full daytime sunshine, the surface of the leaves would have a dull, finely gray-green color, and the ends of the leaves would be red or brown-red.
I will soon explain why our aged plant is right there and not elsewhere. Her story has a short history of three or four years. It will be so long that I have forgotten when I first forgot to go out in the autumn migration, where she had the first snow. That would not be so special anymore, because many South African succulents tolerate similar conditions not only in their homeland but also in our country. I blew the snow, but the substrate in the bowl was still severely muffled. So I took the bergerantus down under the heated greenhouse and set it temporarily on the shelf, serving as a reservoir of flower pots, with the plant being moved to the greenhouse at the earliest opportunity. But the act of wailing, and I in the middle of winter with relief found out that the African plant frowns in the cold and the darkness does not get lost anymore and looks very fresh. Even at temperatures ranging from 10 ° C to weaker frosts, the substrate slowly sinks. On the plant, a few months of absence of water began to appear only in the early spring, when the older leaves began to wrinkle, while the youngest in the center of each head remained still hot! I did not have to worry about Bergeranthus multiceps because my heavily thickened and bizarre roots fill almost the entire volume of the bowl so that without water, such a plant would, in my opinion, have maintained in similar conditions for a whole year or longer!
I find the plant moving from the darkness and the cold, which is in this place (albeit at a reduced rate) even in the middle of the summer, straight out! That is why I placed the bowl on a slightly restored place near one of the pergolas, where it was guaranteed that the plant would not catch the first spring sun. After the first dressing, the plant was visibly alive, her leaves were tender, while the shriveled ones gradually dried up and were removed from the plant in fear of being attacked by savory pests. A part of the water fell from it, so it did not have to be watered as often as the other plants exposed in the back of the sun-filled garden.
In the middle of the summer we were not surprised! So many buds, and then brilliant yellow flowers (3cm) on thin stalks have never seen before. One series of flowers alternated with the other for two months of holidays. Flowers were always open until evening, usually between the fifth and the sixth hour! Their still unfolded buds are beautifully orange. Looking at them, we have decided that this habitat seems to fit the plant, and there is no need to change anything!
For the great success of the dark and almost cold wintering, we decided to winter this plant in the same way in the following years, and thanks to this we also gained our strong place on the corner of our pergola. Flowers are a flood every year, regardless of the course of the summer itself!
It is a pity that cultivation of Bergeranthus plants among growers has not been so great. Quantification is quite easy by cutting individual heads from older plants, but I do not want to disturb the peace and the established rhythm of our single plant. During my last visit to gardening in Dymokura, I’ve seen some even larger plants than ours. I wanted to buy them and then use them for the propagation and further promotion of the plant, which is unparalleled in terms of resistance to growl over the Aizoaceae family. But I forgot about them. Maybe next time!
The opening picture is our bergerantus with the first open flowers. Following are two views of the buds just before their opening in the evening. Finally, looking at the place where the exceptionally resistant plant from spring to the arrival of the first freezers is so successful. You may see the plant itself at the last (fourth) column of the pergolas. There is no way to overlook the foreground of watching Benďurk!
Story Source Translated By Google Translate From This Source : http://www.sukulenty.estranky.cz/clanky/pestitelska-praxe/nezmar-jmenem-bergeranthus-multiceps.html
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
1. We need to dried the succulents before we ship the succulents to avoid rotten during shipping. Drying time about 24 – 48 hours for domestic shipping and up to 30 days for international shipping ( for drying the succulents and process the export documents ).
2. Our standard packing for domestic shipping. We’ll packed the succulents with used box rolled with tape. Succulents will be wrapped with used newspaper. Soil will be packed with plastic bag. Succulents, soil and pot will be placed separated in the packaging not like in the picture. For international shipping, you will be charged additional cost for Phytosanitary Certificates. For international shipping, your succulents will be wrapped with high quality towel tissue and filled the box with dacron / anti fungal polyfibre.
3. You may get a succulents that size, shape and flowers are slightly different ( maybe larger or smaller ) with product pictures. Product pictures just for sample reference, but we make sure, we’ll ship the same varieties like in the product pictures.
4. Please googling to find any information about how to treat succulents, succulents decoration for your home interior and office etc related with succulents.
5. Succulents. You can reproduce this plant with cuttings technique.
6. For international shipping, we cannot guarantee your plants condition will be still in a good condition when arrived in your address because every country has different customs rules. It will cause longer shipping time. Check your customs rules before place an order.
7. For international orders, minimum purchase is Rp. 1,500,000,- or USD 100. And for domestic order, minimum purchase are 3 plants.
8. Decide to buy means you already understand all the rules in your customs. Please add notes in the order notes column if you have special instruction in your order. And guide us what is your quarantine request.
9. For international orders, we need your import permit to submit your Phytosanitary Certificates Application to our Ministry Agriculture and Quarantine Department. If you don’t have import permit, we cannot process your Phytosaniary Certificates. But if you think your country doesn’t need an import, please attach the regulations link in your order notes. Also don’t forget to give us detail instruction about ADDITIONAL DECLARATION and TREATMENT on your Phytosanitary Certificates. 10. We cannot control customs. Therefore we are not responsible for any problems that occur at the customs that cause the package return to us or your package held at customs. NO REFUND.
SYARAT DAN KETENTUAN :
1. Sebelum dikirim, sukulen akan dilakukan proses pengeringan terlebih dahulu supaya tidak busuk selama dalam perjalanan pengiriman. Lama pengeringan untuk pengiriman dalam negeri 24 jam hingga 48 jam. Sedangkan untuk pengiriman internasional membutuhkan waktu hingga 30 hari ( untuk mengeringkan sukulen dan memproses dokumen ekspor ).
2. Standar pengemasan kami untuk pengiriman dalam negeri yaitu dengan kardus bekas dilakban penuh. Sukulen dibungkus dengan koran bekas. Media pasir dibungkus dalam plastik kresek. Pot, sukulen dan media pasir akan dikirim dalam posisi terpisah, tidak dikirim dalam posisi seperti di foto produk. Untuk pengiriman internasional, anda akan dikenakan biaya tambahan untuk pembuatan Sertifikat Phyto. Untuk pengiriman internasional, sukulen Anda akan dibungkus dengan towel tissue berkualitas dan kardusnya akan diisi dengan dacron / polyfibre anti kutu.
3. Sukulen yang Anda terima mungkin berbeda dengan foto produk. Foto produk yang kami tampilkan hanya sebagai contoh. Bentuk sukulen, bunga dan ukuran sukulen mungkin sedikit berbeda ( bisa lebih besar atau lebih kecil ) meski yang kami kirim adalah sukulen yang sama dengan yang ada di foto produk.
4. Silahkan googling untuk mencari informasi tips merawat sukulen, dekorasi interior, styling suvenir untuk pernikahan, dekorasi meja kerja dan lain-lain yang berkaitan dengan tanaman sukulen.
5. Tanaman sukulen bisa diperbanyak dengan teknik stek di bagian tertentu.
6. Untuk pengiriman internasional, kami tidak bisa memberikan garansi tanaman yang Anda pesan akan tiba tetap dalam kondisi yang baik ke alamat Anda karena setiap negara memiliki aturan pabean yang berbeda. Hal ini bisa menyebabkan waktu kirim yang lebih lama. Cek aturan pabean Anda sebelum melakukan order.
7. Untuk order internasional, minimal order adalah Rp. 1.500.000 atau USD 100. Order lokal minimal order 3 tanaman.
8. Memutuskan untuk membeli, berarti Anda telah mengerti semua aturan pabean Anda. Tolong tambahkan catatan di kolum order notes jika Anda memiliki instruksi khusus pada order Anda. Dan pandu kami apa yang diinginkan oleh karantina Anda.
9. Untuk order internasional, kami membutuhkan izin impor Anda untuk memproses pengajuan Sertifikat Phyto ke Kementrian Pertanian dan Balai Karantina. Jika Anda tidak mempunyai izin impor, kami tidak dapat memproses pengajuan Sertifikat Phyto Anda. Tetapi jika negara Anda memang tidak memerlukan izin impor dalam penerimaan kiriman tanaman, mohon lampirkan link resmi yang menerangkan tentang aturan tersebut dari negara Anda. Juga jangan lupa untuk memberikan instruksi yang jelas tentang ADDITIONAL DECLARATION dan TREATMENT dalam Sertifikat Phyto Anda. 10. Kami tidak bisa mengontrol bea cukai. Oleh sebab itu kami tidak bertanggung jawab atas segala permasalahan yang terjadi di bea cukai yang mengakibatkan paket kembali kepada kami atau paket Anda ditahan di bea cukai. TIDAK ADA PENGEMBALIAN UANG.