jual Pachyphytum Compactum F. Cristata, sell Pachyphytum Compactum F. Cristata, buy Pachyphytum Compactum F. Cristata, for sale Pachyphytum Compactum F. Cristata, quality Pachyphytum Compactum F. Cristata, export Pachyphytum Compactum F. Cristata, import Pachyphytum Compactum F. Cristata, green house Pachyphytum Compactum F. Cristata, nursery Pachyphytum Compactum F. Cristata
022. Pachyphytum Compactum F. Cristata
This is the Cristata type of Pachyphytum Compactum.
Scientific Name :
Pachyphytum compactum Rose
Scientific Classification :
Pachyphytum compactum is an attractive succulent with short, stout stem, up to 6 inches (15 cm) long that often branch towards the base and hold rosettes with many cylindrical, up to 1.2 inches (3 cm) long, light green to grey-white leaves with heavy white veins and deep purple tips. The inflorescence is 1 foot (30 cm) tall. The flowers are pale yellow in the center and the rest of the flower is pinkish orange.
How to Grow and Care for Pachyphytum :
A small- to medium-sized slow-growing Mexican member of the succulent family Crassulaceae (making them relatives of Kalanchoe and Jade Plant). Pachyphytum leaves are plump and fleshy, and range in color from green to lovely orange and even purple. The leaves form a loose rosette. They may be grape-shaped or tubular, and may have a powdery coating called farina. Pachyphytum forms small, unimpressive bell-shaped flowers in spring and summer which are usually greenish-white and deep red, and which grow on long spikey inflorescences. Pachyphytum rosettes will not die after flowering. The genus name Pachyphytum comes from the Greek for “thick leaves”. It grows in both shrub-forming and stemless rosettes and eventually forms clumps.
Pachyphytum plants are fairly hardy, and are common houseplants. However, like Graptopetalum, Pachyphytum is sensitive to being handled, as skin oil can damage leaves, in particular those with a pearlescent coloration or farina.
Growing Conditions :
Pachyphytum will not tolerate frosts well. Temperatures below 20 °F (-6 °C) will kill the plant, and temperatures which may go below 45 °F (7 °C) during extended period should be avoided. Pachyphytum tolerates high heat and intense sunlight. As with most Crassulaceae, Pachyphytum can tolerate (and even appreciated) poor soil conditions, so long as it is well draining. Pachyphytum can thrive in full or partial sunlight.
Allow the soil to dry out before watering, and be careful to avoid getting water on the leaves. In winter, the plants will require more water, as winter begins its active growth season. If you are unsure when to water your Pachyphytum, watch the lower most leaves for signs of drying and water them then. Pachyphytum is FAR more likely to survive under-watering than over-watering. The thick fleshy leaves will appear wilted and a bit “under-full” when they need water.
Leaf cutting entails cutting a young leaf from near the center of the rosette. Leave the leaf out in the open air for a day to allow the wound to callous over. Dip the leaf into rooting hormone and place the leaf (cut-side down) into slightly moist succulent mix potting soil (even better is very lightly moist sand). Soon, a new rosette will grow from the base of the leaf. As soon as enough roots are present to repot, remove the original leaf cutting and repot the rosette.
General Care :
No pruning is necessary except to remove any leaves which have died. This will help to avoid rot and bugs. Avoid touching the healthy leaves of the plant, as your body oils will leave marks.
Whether grown outdoors or in, these plants are good to forget about. Too much attention by nervous gardeners will kill the plant. When grown outdoors in a wet environment, make sure that the soil is sandy and well-draining. If you aren’t careful, your plant will turn to rotten mush. When grown indoors, a standard commercial cactus and succulent soil mixture works well.
Pests and Problems :
One of the most common pests to houseplants is the mealybug, and your Pachyphytum may fall prey to this pest. The symptoms of a mealybug infestation is slowed or stopped growth (though in summer this is a normal sign of dormancy). If this occurs without apparent cause, remove the plant from the pot and examine the roots or look at the leaf-stem junctions. A white cottony substance is a sure sign of mealybug infestation. Remove all soil and wash the roots gently. Dab the cottony spots with a q-tip dipped in rubbing alchohol. Remove any roots which appear damaged with a sharp sterile knife or scissors. Let them dry very throroughly before replanting.
In the event of an unhealthy plant, the first thing to examine is your watering habits. The most common problem is root rot due to overwatering. If the soil is too wet, don’t hope it will safely dry out so long as you don’t water it for a while. Replace the soil immediately, but be very careful in handling your Pachyphytum, it’s leaves are very sensitive.
Native to Mexico (Hidalgo).
Description Source : http://worldofsucculents.com/how-to-grow-and-care-for-pachyphytum/ http://worldofsucculents.com/pachyphytum-compactum/NOTES BEFORE YOU BUY :
1. We need to dried the succulents before we ship the succulents to avoid rotten during shipping. Drying time about 24 – 48 hours for domestic shipping and up to 20 days for international shipping.
2. Our standard packing for domestic shipping. We’ll packed the succulents with used box rolled with tape. Succulents will be wrapped with used newspaper. Sand media will be packed with plastic bag. succulents, sand media and pot will be placed separated in the packaging not like in the picture. For international shipping, you will be charged additional cost for Phytosanitary Certificates.
3. You may get a succulents that size, shape and flowers are slightly different ( maybe larger or smaller ) with product pictures. Product pictures just for sample reference, but we make sure, we’ll ship the same varieties like in the product pictures.
4. Please googling to find any information about how to treat succulents, succulents decoration for your home interior and office etc related with succulents.
5. Succulents. You can reproduce this plant with cuttings technique.
6. For international shipping, we cannot guarantee your plants condition will be still in a good condition when arrived in your address because every country has different customs rules. It will cause longer shipping time. Check your customs rules before place an order. If you can provide us an import permit it is recommended.
7. For international orders, minimum order is Rp. 1,000,000,-. For domestic order minimum order is 3 plants. ———
CATATAN SEBELUM MEMBELI :
1. Sebelum dikirim, sukulen akan dilakukan proses pengeringan terlebih dahulu supaya tidak busuk selama dalam perjalanan pengiriman. Lama pengeringan untuk pengiriman dalam negeri 24 jam hingga 48 jam. Sedangkan untuk pengiriman internasional membutuhkan waktu hingga 20 hari.
2. Standar pengemasan kami untuk pengiriman dalam negeri yaitu dengan kardus bekas dilakban penuh. Sukulen dibungkus dengan koran bekas. Media pasir dibungkus dalam plastik kresek. Pot, sukulen dan media pasir akan dikirim dalam posisi terpisah, tidak dikirim dalam posisi seperti di foto produk. Untuk pengiriman internasional, anda akan dikenakan biaya tambahan untuk pembuatan Sertifikat Phyto.
3. Sukulen yang Anda terima mungkin berbeda dengan foto produk. Foto produk yang kami tampilkan hanya sebagai contoh. Bentuk sukulen, bunga dan ukuran sukulen mungkin sedikit berbeda ( bisa lebih besar atau lebih kecil ) meski yang kami kirim adalah sukulen yang sama dengan yang ada di foto produk.
4. Silahkan googling untuk mencari informasi tips merawat sukulen, dekorasi interior, styling suvenir untuk pernikahan, dekorasi meja kerja dan lain-lain yang berkaitan dengan tanaman sukulen.
5. Tanaman sukulen bisa diperbanyak dengan teknik stek di bagian tertentu.
6. Untuk pengiriman internasional, kami tidak bisa memberikan garansi tanaman yang Anda pesan akan tiba tetap dalam kondisi yang baik ke alamat Anda karena setiap negara memiliki aturan pabean yang berbeda. Hal ini bisa menyebabkan waktu kirim yang lebih lama. Cek aturan pabean Anda sebelum melakukan order. Direkomendaksikan jika Anda bisa melengkapi order Anda dengan izin impor.
7. Untuk order internasional, minimal order adalah Rp. 1.000.000. Order lokal minimal order 3 tanaman.